insane khaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IK GETTING OUR NAME OUT THERE

Go down

IK GETTING OUR NAME OUT THERE Empty IK GETTING OUR NAME OUT THERE

Post  fullmetljacket Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 pm

So I have recently been inquiring about getting our name out there via gamebattle.com I have found that we can do tournaments on PS3 FOR blackops and mw3. We can actually win some cash! Anyone interested should check it out and let FMJ know your interested. You can also still do wars on gamebattles for all you wii guys except there only hosting for mw3 for the wii (sorry no cash tournaments though) there is one more site out there for the wii that might be helpful. Its wiiwars.net. I don't know as much bout this site or if its up and running but check it out and it could still be helpful to get some blackops wars.

AGAIN. IF YOUR ON THE PS3 SIDE AND ARE INTERESTED IN DOING GAMEBATTLES FORCASH TOURNAMENT LET ME KNOW. CASH TOURNAMENTS ARENT FREE THERE ABOUT 15-20 BUCKS A PERSON. BUT THE PAY OFF FOR THE WINNING TEAM CAN B AROUND $1500. AND IF.YOUR INTERESTED IN THE WII TEAM LET ME KNOW AS WELL AND ILL HOOK U UP WITH THE PROPER TEAM ON GAMEBATTLES (MW3 ONLY AGAIN) NO BLACKOPS TOURNAMENTS ANYMORE.

FMJ

fullmetljacket

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum